I follow Casey Liss’ blog and recently he had a great post about a technology “go pack”. Lifehacker has written about this over the years, and the Wirecutter has a great article I shared here on this very blog. Also Casey linked to a great post by Katie Floyd on Twitter:
In alphabetical order:
- Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk - usually buy electronics here!
- Apple’s App Store - I use iOS & Mac heavily, buy a lot of apps!
- Dropbox - sync files across computers
- Evernote - I store a lot of notes here.
- Fastmail - My email, contacts, calendars
- Hover - great place for domain names (like this one).
- Lastpass - excellent password manager
- Newsblur - Personalized RSS for news junkies
- Pinboard - stores all my bookmarks (also archives the sites)
- Trello - I’m planning a holiday via Trello
My favourite text number crunching app on iOS bar none is Soulver. What makes it the best?
My favourite text capture app on iOS bar none is Drafts by Agile Tortoise. What makes it the best?
subscribe via RSS