You can follow the Microsoft TechNet guide to add VisualBasic code in Outlook rules.
Editorial is an iPhone and iPad plain text editor that’s great for markdown1. It also has some nifty automation workflows, in which you can use Python scripts. These can search the web, scrape data, transform text and much more…
I follow Casey Liss’ blog and recently he had a great post about a technology “go pack”. Lifehacker has written about this over the years, and the Wirecutter has a great article I shared here on this very blog. Also Casey linked to a great post by Katie Floyd on Twitter:
In alphabetical order:
- Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk - usually buy electronics here!
- Apple’s App Store - I use iOS & Mac heavily, buy a lot of apps!
- Dropbox - sync files across computers
- Evernote - I store a lot of notes here.
- Fastmail - My email, contacts, calendars
- Hover - great place for domain names (like this one).
- Lastpass - excellent password manager
- Newsblur - Personalized RSS for news junkies
- Pinboard - stores all my bookmarks (also archives the sites)
- Trello - I’m planning a holiday via Trello
subscribe via RSS